FastFoward U’s Accelerator program serves as an opportunity for student teams from across the University to work collaboratively to make progress on their ventures. This is an engaging, cross-disciplinary initiative to build skills, grow networks and connect with other entrepreneurial students.
Student Accelerator Programs
What’s the difference?
- Early-stage accelerator for teams looking to validate their startup, small business, or nonprofit ideas
- Programs will cover early venture basics, market research, customer delivery, and more
- $1,000 in funding upon completion, with a chance to win an additional $1,000 at Demo Day
- Later-stage accelerator designed to help ventures get market/investor ready
- Program will cover customer development, entrepreneurial finance, investor pitches, and more
- $5,000 in non-dilutive funding, with a chance to win an additional $10,000 at Demo Day
The application deadline for the Fall 2019 program has closed.
Please check back in January 2020 for information about our next program cycle.